ChaosStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite's GM Application :)

Elite

Elite's GM Application :) Empty Elite's GM Application :)

Post by Elite Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:19 am

Name:My real name is Kyle but my IGN is Elite

Age:I am 11 years old almost 12 but i act like a 16 year old.(Read other)

Why do you want to be a GM?I want to be a GM because this server is so fun and i want to help it become better. I will strive my hardest to keep hackers from lagging the server. I know many answers to questions that people ask. If I don't know 1 i will look it up. I always help a person no matter what the cause is.(unless they're trying to hack or scam, etc.)

Experiences?I have had a few experiences. I once ran my own server for about 1 month. I shut it down because I couldn't keep my computer on for a long time. But during that I learned how to be a GM and what responsibilities they have. I was also a GM for another server and have learned many commands and have a MS handbook. I know alot of stuff about GM's.

Time you're usually on? I usually play Mon-Fri 7:00-8:30AM and 4:30-8:00PM and on weekends I play for at least 5 hours.
    Other: I am only 11 but I have strait A's and type very fast. Many people really think I am 16. I also will let you guys know if I am not going to be able to play or I am going away.

Contact Info:
    You can contact me at kylevillain@hotmail.com
    Thanks for reading this

My application outline
    IGN:Elite
    Age: I am only 11 nearly 12 years old but my grades are all A's and I am a fast typer. I act like a 16 year old.(Many people really think I am 16)
    Hobbies:I like to play this server, do magic, and soon take martial arts.
    Where I Live:Virginia
    What am I Applying For:I am applying to become a GM
    Why do I think I should be a GM:Well i am very friendly and love helping people out. I really have fun making places a better place. If I was a GM i could help clean out ChaosStory of all it's hackers. I would really make sure i do my hardest. I am willing to give up my position if I ever fail to do my job. Witch i won't. I know many answers to questions people ask and if I don't know the answer then I will look it up.
    When do i play?:Mon-Fri I play 7:00-8:30AM and 4:30-8:00PM on Sun and Sat I will play whenever I can. I play at least 5 hours.
    Experience: I have had experience of making my own server. Sadly, i had to shut it down. I couldn't have my computer up all day long. I have been a GM on a server before this. When I shut down my server I went to do the next best thing, become a GM and help other peoples server's. And that is exactly what I am doing. I hope you pick me to be your GM!

Elite

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 pm