ChaosStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Heretic's Gm

Heretic
    Heretic

Heretic's Gm Empty Heretic's Gm

Post by Heretic Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Name: Lucian

Why I should become a gm: I've owned 2 of my own private servers, both I had to close due to ddos or lack of players, donations, etc. I also have be an admin in Eclipse ms, slinky ms and Stelarstory. I got fired from slinkyms and eclipse because someone set me up and ended up losing my admin position. On stelarstory the server had to close for some random reason so I got fired from there I guess. Other than being admins, I've been a Gm on at least 4 private servers, I can be online for hours because I graduated High school already, so I can be there when newcomers need help or when there are hackers running loose. I can't say im Inexperienced, because I'm not. I know a tiny bit of coding or deving, but not good enough to become an actually dev. I can donate up to 30$ a month, since I work I'll gladly help out a server in need of money. The only issue is that on Saturday, from noon to 3, I have band practice in my garage. Yes, I am new to this server, and I have great ideas for npc's, events, all that good stuff. Overall, I've been playing Maplestory (Pservers and Gms) for at least 3 years.

If I am not yet able to become a gm on your server, I'll keep trying to better myself until I'm ready!

Thanks

~Lucian
    antihack1
    antihack1

Heretic's Gm Empty Re: Heretic's Gm

Post by antihack1 Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:19 am

Sorry, but if you read the announcement section, we're currently not opening applications for GM. Please refer to the thread under Announcements. Thanks.
    Lucas
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 am

Tough I'll take this one in consideration.
    We can use an extra active GM

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 pm